The term Media Managers Club or 'us' or 'we' refers to the provider of the website Media Managers n.o., with registered office in Beskydska 12, 811 05 Bratislava, Slovakia. Our non-profit organization is registered in accordance with act No. 213/1997 Coll. Organization identification number is 45 736 600. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. Registration, User Names, Passwords, Responsibilities
You will be required to register with us in order to access certain areas of the website. With respect to any such registration, we may refuse to grant you, and you may not use, a user name or email address that:
- is already being used by someone else;
- may be construed as impersonating another person;
- belongs to another person;
- violates the intellectual property or other rights of any person;
- is offensive;
- we reject for any other reason in our sole discretion.
Your user name and password are for your personal use only, and not for use by any other person.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password you may use to access the website, and agree not to transfer your password or user name, or lend or otherwise transfer your use of or access to the website, to any third party.
You are fully responsible for all interaction with the website that occurs in connection with your password or user name.
You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or user name or any other breach of security related to your account or the website, and to ensure that you “logout” from your account with the website at the end of each session.
2. Intellectual Property
You may not use or reproduce or allow anyone to use or reproduce any trademarks (such as "Media Managers Club" name and logo or other trade names appearing on the website) for any reason without prior written permission from us.
3. Use of Media Managers Club Content
We do not routinely screen, edit, or review User Content. However, we reserve the right to monitor or remove any User Content from the website at any time without notice.
You should be aware that other users may use our website for personal gain. As a result, please approach messages with appropriate skepticism. User Content may be misleading, deceptive, inaccurate, or in error.
We do not endorse any recommendation or opinion made on the website by any user.
If you upload, post, link to, submit, transmit or otherwise make available any User Content on the website, you represent to us that you have all the necessary legal rights to upload, post, link to, submit, transmit or otherwise make available such User Content and it will not violate any law or the rights of any person.
You agree that you will not use the website to do any of the following:
Upload, post, link to, submit, transmit or otherwise make available, through or in connection with the website, any User Content
- that is or may be
- that infringes copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy of third parties;
- that is illegal, libellous, defamatory or may prejudice ongoing legal proceedings or breach a court injunction or other order;
- that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense;
- that encourages or provides instructional information about illegal activities or activities such as “hacking,” “cracking,” or “phreaking”;
- that contains any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material;
- that is commercial of any kind, including but not limited to graphic and text advertisements, chain letters, spam offers, surveys, contests, or any clear promotion of commercial interests beyond appropriate discussion of site content or outside the context of specifically placing an online classified ad;
- that contains any chain User Content or "spam";
- that is encrypted or can be demonstrated to contain encoded messages in any language other than English or Russian if an accurate, reliable translation cannot reasonably be acquired;
- that is the same, or a very similar to the User Content already available on the website;
- that is unrelated to the Media Managers Club mission or topics;
- whose origin is disguised;
- that contains software viruses, files or code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the website or any computer software or equipment, or any other harmful component;
- that represents lobbying or partisan political activities materials;
a) threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful or intimidating, including
• racial, homophobic, sexist, religious or personal attacks of any kind,
• hate speech,
• any form of personal attack on another user or our representative;
b) obscene, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, including
• offensive language, such as profanities and explétives,
• sexually explicit or pornographic material;
c) fraudulent or tortious;
Impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent any affiliation with any person or entity;
Collect or store other users' personal data;
Restrict or inhibit any other user from using the Media Managers Club website;
Create a database by systematically downloading and storing website content.
It is not possible for us to fully and effectively monitor User Content infringement of third-party rights. If you believe that any content infringes your legal rights, you should notify us immediately using the Send feedback form or the ‘Report abuse’ function on user comments. Repeated misuse of the ‘Report Abuse’ function will result in your access to the User Content pages being terminated.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
6. Term and Termination
7. Changes to the Website
We reserve the right, in our discretion and at any time, to suspend, change, modify, add or remove portions of the content available on the website at any time and to restrict the use and accessibility of the website.
8. Liability and Indemnity
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website also includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
9. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Slovak Republic.
Last update: September 25, 2014